[bioontology-support] [Obi-devel] support for views of OBI

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:58:43 PDT 2010

Hi Jess,

I've moved this thread to our support mailing list. Do you mean that
you would like to see additional relationships between terms other
than just the is-a ones? If I understand correctly, you can use the
FlexViz visualization tool which will display these. For example, http://keg.cs.uvic.ca/ncbo/flexviz/FlexoViz.html?ontology=42122&virtual=false&nodeid=308641006
.

Trish