[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator elapsed query time

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 19 14:34:58 PDT 2010

Hi Joey,

I have included Clement on this question for further discussion and
have added this as a Feature Request [1]. For the time being, can you
add a counter into the code that you are using to call the Annotator?

Trish

[1] https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/bioportal_core/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2035