[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal webservices

Sridevi Polavaram spolavar at gmu.edu
Wed Apr 21 13:27:45 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,
Sure. Here is the attachment. Please let me know when it is ready.
However, it would be helpful if you can also let me know how I should
upload later versions subsequently. As I said, this is only the first
version and I will be adding more terms to it in the next versions while
testing. I really appreciate for your help and prompt response to this.
Best regards,
Sridevi