[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal webservices

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 18:06:13 PDT 2010

Hi Sridevi,

The file can be viewed at: http://stage.bioontology.org/visualize/
42702. If you register for an account using the Stage server, we can
transfer 'ownership' of the ontology to your account and that will
allow you to upload subsequent versions to the Stage server for review
as you develop the final version of your NCBI taxonomy subset.
However, please do keep in mind that the Stage server may not always
be accessible.

Trish