[bioontology-support] Bioportal problem with step 3?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 19:34:04 PDT 2010

Hi Kranthi,

To officially close this loop, there was an error with the All
Resource Index UI (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/resources), which
resulted in an incorrect list of ontologies being displayed. This has
been updated in the UI. However, as the UI is finalized it is best to
access the Resource Index data directly via the Web service calls as
sent in earlier emails or by using the HTML page at: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/resources
.

Trish