[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal webservices

Sridevi Polavaram spolavar at gmu.edu
Wed Apr 21 21:19:17 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,
 I tried the auto-completion widget from the http://stage.bioontology.org/ontologies/42702#widgets
and was testing Example3 in the Fill in a field feature.
As per the instructions I have downloaded the form_complete.js, which looks very different from the one I got for the NCBI taxonomy widget.
Next, I have added the following line to my text box in the jsp page.
<input type="text" name="str" class="bp_form_complete-1453-name" size="50" onfocus="">

But when I execute my application, I don't get the names in the drop-down list anymore. Please, let me know how to fix this.
Thanks
Sridevi.