[bioontology-support] Display error in BioPortal. Re: Automatic ontology pull

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 25 18:06:12 PDT 2010

Yes, I noticed that and have a question/tracker item into Natasha to
help resolve the issue regarding the display of the term labels.

We can certainly set-up AEO to pull automatically. Can you generate an
ontology metadata file in the same format as used for VO and then send
us the full path to the location to where this file has been uploaded?

Thanks!
Trish