[bioontology-support] Feedback

anita bandrowski abandrowski at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 26 09:46:52 PDT 2010

Ok Trish,
So I do have a suggestion then for the Bioportal group.

I went to the first page that you suggested, could not find the MeSH
suggestions link, see attached.  I logged in to see if that was the problem,
but still could not find it.  Please let me know if it is there somewhere.

On the other hand, if I can't find the link and my job is to deconstruct
websites, then it is probably a little too obscure.

So my suggestion is to put in a link on every page of each ontology, i.e.,
for every term.

For example, if I was looking at a term and I wanted to give feedback
because it was incorrect, I would search for a feedback form right on the
page, the only feedback on the page is the general bioportal feedback, so
that is where I submitted my comment.  Please see a rough draft in Picture 5
and 6.

If users will be directed from NIF to some of the other ontologies, I
believe it would be very helpful to have a feedback button linked to all of
the appropriate pages at each ontology.

Best,
anita

--