[bioontology-support] Display error in BioPortal. Re: Automatic ontology pull

Yongqun He yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Mon Apr 26 09:59:25 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,
Thanks!
Oliver

>>> Trish Whetzel <whetzel at stanford.edu> 4/26/2010 12:47 PM >>>
Thanks! I put in a tracker item to request that AEO be added to the automatic pull process.

Trish

On Apr 26, 2010, at 9:11 AM, Allen Zuoshuang Xiang wrote:

Hi Trish,

I have included the metadata file. It can also be downloaded from https://aeo.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/aeo/trunk/src/ontology/ontologies.txt.

Thanks,
Allen

On 4/25/2010 9:06 PM, Trish Whetzel wrote:

Yes, I noticed that and have a question/tracker item into Natasha to help resolve the issue regarding the display of the term labels.

We can certainly set-up AEO to pull automatically. Can you generate an ontology metadata file in the same format as used for VO and then send us the full path to the location to where this file has been uploaded?

Thanks!
Trish