[bioontology-support] updates to designer wizard--units

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:51:23 PDT 2010

We do occasionally make changes to the Web services. However our
policy is that we announce these changes via the bioportal-announce
mailing list prior to pushing these to production and provide a
pointer to the Stage server where code updates can be tested. There
are a number of applications that are using the Web services and our
goal is to not break others code.  Given that the XML Schema document
is provided by a third-party, we need to discuss how this will be
maintained and documented. In the meantime, I'll check with Eamonn on
getting an update to the XML Schema. Is having an XML Schema document
maintained by NCBO a requirement for your use of the Web services?

Trish