[bioontology-support] Contact from Linked AI

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 26 14:17:00 PDT 2010

Stefano,

> I am going to cc: the support list so the issue you list gets in the
> queue:
>
>> http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?q=PRO:000003035
>>
>> Unfortunately it seems that the REST interface remembers the
>> previous search
>> and does not really use the q= parameter, maybe something bioportal
>> wants to
>> correct?
>
> I am glad that you've been able to use the BioPortal services to
> enhance your plugins.

I am not sure where the URL above comes from though. It is a URL to a
Web page in the UI, and not a REST service call. And that page does
not really take parameters.

The correct REST url to query for the term above is the following:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/search/PRO:000003035

I hope this helps.

Natasha