[bioontology-support] Contact from Linked AI

Stefano Bocconi stefano.bocconi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:27:09 PDT 2010

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for you reply, I was looking for a page that I can visualize that
offers some information about the entity for a human reader, something
like this page:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/42690/?conceptid=PRO%3A000003035

More than a REST endpoint for a machine.

Can I maybe compose an URL such as the above one?

Thanks,

    Stefano