[bioontology-support] help with log in

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Tue Apr 27 09:41:46 PDT 2010

Hello. My user name is sasha at cs.uoregon. I requested that my password to
bioportal be reset -- and it was (to M4k7eJIQ). However, this
combination is not working to access bioportal
(http://bioportal.bioontology.org/login).

I would be grateful if someone could help me reset the password so I can
log on and upload a new version of our ontology and submit mappings.

Thanks in advance,
Gwen Frishkoff

--
Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"A speaker is like a lousy auto mechanic: every time he fixes something
in the language, he screws up something else." -- Joseph H. Greenberg