[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal webservices

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:01:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

You now have permissions to add new versions to the existing NCBI_NMO
entry. To upload new versions:
-login
-go to http://stage.bioontology.org/ontologies and use the 'Filter By
Text' to limit the display to NCBI_NMO
-click on the ontology name, this will take you to the metadata page
-click on 'Submit New Version'
-use the 'Browse' button to point to the location of the file
-hit 'Submit'

Let me know if you have any problems. It will take a little time to
have the file in the queue and then parse the file. The 'status'
listed on http://stage.bioontology.org/ontologies will let you know
when it is ready and available via the widgets.

Trish