[bioontology-support] help with log in

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:35:32 PDT 2010

Hi again. Still no luck....
Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"A speaker is like a lousy auto mechanic: every time he fixes something
in the language, he screws up something else." -- Joseph H. Greenberg