[bioontology-support] Feedback

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 16:18:37 PDT 2010

Most of these have empty results for subclasses at the root node so
there's nothing to visualize. Not sure if this is due to an error in
parsing or an error in returning results for root.

    * HL7 (42545): Known issue
    * TOK (42176): Problem displaying the root node from the REST service
          o http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/42176?conceptid=root
    * Cancer Research and Management ACGT Master Ontology (42497):
      Problem displaying the root node from the REST service
          o http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/42497?conceptid=root
    * ICPC-2 PLUS (42297): Problem displaying the root node from the
      REST service
          o http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/42297?conceptid=root

I don't see how it would be possible for Safari to display some of
these, so I don't think that's an issue.

Paul