[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 20:38:45 PDT 2010

So, for all the cases besides HL7, there are no root nodes, basically.
The same is true for OBO relationships. We don't have an "explore"
link there. Is that disabled manually? Should we disable it for these
ontologies as well? Should we check for 0 roots and display some
meaningful message?

Natasha