[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal web services

Sridevi Polavaram spolavar at gmu.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:06:44 PDT 2010

Hi Trish:
  The visualizer seems to be working for the last version that I had
submitted (NCBI_NMOsp_v1.0). But the fill in a field in your from
(auto-completion) feature is not updated according the last version. The
auto-completion feature seems to be working via ontology ID, which is
1453, but the last version that I had submitted is shown as a view and
doesn't have it's own ID!
Thanks
Sridevi