[bioontology-support] Rest Services

Mathew Fleisch mfleisch at buckinstitute.org
Thu Apr 29 14:11:16 PDT 2010

I am probably just doing something wrong, but I am pretty sure these both worked a month or two ago:

http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/annotator?longestOnly=true&wholeWordOnly=true&ontologiesToExpand=MSH&ontologiesToKeepInResult=MSH&semanticTypes=&withDefaultStopWords=true&format=xml&levelMax=0&mappingTypes=null&textToAnnotate=Phosphorylation

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/rootpath/1070/GO:0055085?email=udayevani@gmail.com

Mathew Fleisch
415.209.2000.6735
mfleisch at buckinstitute.org