[bioontology-support] Extended GO file

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 04:57:19 PDT 2010

Hi Trish - it doesn't seem to be showing any of the has_part relations,
e.g GO:0071013 has_part GO:0000974 isn't appearing

Actually, it doesn't seem to be showing the regulates relationships
either and they're just in the regular file e.g. GO:0031341 regulates
GO:0001906

As an aside, what does Equivalent Class mean?

thanks,

Jane

--
Dr Jane Lomax