[bioontology-support] NEMO in BioPortal

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Tue Aug 3 06:54:23 PDT 2010

Hi Trish. Thanks for looking into this. I noticed that, too, but thought
it might not be ready.

The server's up. Any other explanation you can think of?

I can download the file from bioportal and view it just fine in Protege...

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"The price of training is always a certain 'trained incapacity': the
more we know how to do something, the harder it is to learn to do it
differently."
-- A. Kaplan (The Scientific Method in Behavioral Science)