[bioontology-support] NEMO in BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:47:44 PDT 2010

Thanks for fixing the issue with the re-directs. If you would like to
set-up PURLs, feel free to register for an account on the PURL server
[1] that we host and create the necessary PURLs for the NEMO files.
The PURL will allow you to have a persistent URL that can be published
for others to use, while also allowing you to choose what URL the PURL
resolves to and to be able to update this URL over time if the file
location changes without others needing to update the URLs they use
for NEMO.

Trish

[1] http://purl.bioontology.org/docs/index.html