[bioontology-support] NEMO in BioPortal

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:56:03 PDT 2010

Thanks, Trish! We've been procrastinating on moving over to purls. This
seems like a good thing to do.

Thanks,
Gwen

Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Associate Member, Neuroscience Institute
140 Decatur Street
Urban Life, Rm 712
Georgia State University
Atlanta, Georgia  30303-3083

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"The price of training is always a certain 'trained incapacity': the
more we know how to do something, the harder it is to learn to do it
differently."
-- A. Kaplan (The Scientific Method in Behavioral Science)