[bioontology-support] Annotator help request

Joey Geiger jfgeiger at mcw.edu
Wed Aug 4 12:50:50 PDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Trish Whetzel wrote:

> Hi Joey,
>
> Is there a specific change with an is_a closure that you are getting?
>
> Trish

Based on previous runs, I have "adult mouse" as a closure annotation in my system.

When i look at this term in the visualized version of the ontology, it isn't part of any "is_a" connections. It seems that at one point there was a difference that let that term be considered an "is_a" closure for something.

adult mouse
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/42571/?conceptid=MA%3A0000026#visualization

anatomic region
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/42571/?conceptid=MA%3A0002433#visualization