[bioontology-support] reg. bioportal webservices

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:41:27 PDT 2010

Hi Sridevi,

Are you able to open the ontology file in OBO-Edit? I was not able to
open the file in OBO-Edit and it opened only with warnings in OBO-Edit
2.  After opening in OBO-Edit 2, the hierarchy did not look correct.
See attached screenshots.

Can you send a screenshot of how you expect the root level of the
hierarchy to look from OBO-Edit?