[bioontology-support] LOINC Update on BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 08:28:35 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

Can you provide more information on which version of LOINC you would
like loaded? For example, is it a version distributed with UMLS or
from another source?

We do have an automatic import/loading process for terminologies/
ontologies. Is the ontology that you would like included in the
automatic pull already loaded in BioPortal? Can you send us the URL to
check for new versions of the ontology?