[bioontology-support] Name change request

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 08:41:19 PDT 2010

Hi Wasila,

TAO is included in an automatic loading process that looks for new
versions of ontologies, in this case from the OBO CVS repository and
pulls the metadata from a file maintained on that site. Can you
contact Chris Mungall or the OBO webmaster to request that they update
the metadata for TAO? Once the information is updated in the metadata
file, the next pull of TAO will update the information on BioPortal.