[bioontology-support] [bioportal-announce] BioPortal 2.5 Released

Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran a.gonzalezbeltran at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 09:38:03 PDT 2010

On 11 August 2010 06:34, Natasha F. Noy <noy at stanford.edu> wrote:

>  =
>>>>

>>> No, shouldn't be a problem. And I seem to be able  to open it with
>>> Protege 4. Could you please, specify where exactly you get the OWL file
>>> and which version of Protege 4.1 you are using?
>>>

>> I downloaded the file from:
>>

>> http://protege.stanford.edu/ontologies/metadata/BioPortalMetadataKnowledgeBase.owl
>>

> Oh, we should take that one down. You should get the latest one from
> BioPortal:
>
> purl.bioontology.org/ontology/BPMetadata/

Thanks - I had already downloaded the BioPortalMetadata ontology, but as I
mentioned, I was hoping to get the Knowledge Base as well, which does not
seem to be in BioPortal itself.

Also, please note that the knowledge base was linked from the wiki page:

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Architecture

and now the links no longer work.

Thanks,

Alejandra