[bioontology-support] Neural Motor Recovery Ontology

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 18 16:32:31 PDT 2010

   Jingshan,

We noticed that you have recently tried to submit the Neural Motor
Recovery Ontology to BioPortal and likely encountered an error. Due to a
recently-resolved bug we've been able to process your request. You can
see your ontology in BioPortal here:

Sorry for any inconvenience and please let me know if you have any
questions.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal <http://bioportal.bioontology.org>