[bioontology-support] Resource Suggestion on http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40397?conceptid=T1404

Rachel Carter rachel at teacherjournals.com
Tue Aug 24 10:48:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Rachel and I came across your page, http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40397?conceptid=T1404, while I was looking for some information on Lasik surgery.  Your page has some great resources and I wanted to let you know about this page, http://directorylasik.com/articles/lasik-surgery-guide.html, which has some great information on Lasik vision correction that would make a nice addition to your resources if you are interested.  Thanks for the great resources.

Take Care,

Rachel Carter