[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 26 14:52:09 PDT 2010

Dear Paul,

I am not sure why your contact information wasn't there, but I've
added it. I have no problem visualizing your ontology in BioPortal
(see the attached screenshot), but there is indeed one top-level node
called "_deleted_". I looked at the OWL file, and such a resource is
defined there:

   <rdf:Description rdf:ID="__deleted__">
     <rdfs:comment rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/
XMLSchema#string"
   </rdf:Description>

You can deleted it from the OWL file and submit a new version to
BioPortal. Or we can do it for you -- there will have to be a new
version though. We can then delete the current version if you would
like us to.

Natasha