[bioontology-support] Ontology dump prototype code

Denney, Michael mdenney at hsc.wvu.edu
Thu Aug 26 18:29:20 PDT 2010

(Please direct this question to Nigam Shah)

Nigam:

In a 5/13/10 post found on the AUG Email Repository you made reference to prototype code that can dump out a specified ontology in i2b2 format.  You also kindly offered to share it.  Would you be able to send this code my way?

I'm a developer for the West Virginia CTSI .  We are in the beginning stages of building an i2b2 database.

Regards,

Mike Denney