[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 27 13:23:19 PDT 2010

Paul,

Did you look at the file that we have in BioPortal or somewhere
locally? In the BioPortal file, as far as I can tell, the only
reference in that node is in the blurb below. So it is not really a
root.

The easiest way to get rid of it is to delete those line from the file
and to submit a new, corrected, version. We can do it for you or you
can do it yourself. It will be a new version id in BioPortal, but
hopefully that shouldn't matter for anything.

Natasha