[bioontology-support] FW: BioPortal VM Image - access information

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Dec 1 13:08:14 PST 2010

Hi Trish,
I downloaded and unzipped the appliance file. I tried to open the ncbo-appliance ovf file using vmware player but got the error shown below. Then I tried converting it into a vmx file using ovf tool but got error again (last screenshot). Any hint?

Thanks
Sina

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CB9169.93C07B90]

[cid:image003.png at 01CB9169.36080540]