[bioontology-support] FW: BioPortal VM Image - access information

Kanjamala, Pradip P. Kanjamala.Pradip at mayo.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:19:27 PST 2010

Sina,
You would need to zip up all the RRF files excluding the CHANGES folder
and submit it via the BioPortal UI. Often times the size gets to be too
big for the upload and so I manually ftp the file over to the right
location.
If you run into difficulties getting the load to work, please let me
know the SAB you are interested in loading and I would help you get it
into BioPortal. I assume you are subsetting the ontologies from the
2010AB version of the UMLS?

Regards,
Pradip