[bioontology-support] FW: BioPortal VM Image - access information

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:21:16 PST 2010

Sorry, Pradip. Should have clarified that Sina is using the new NCBO
Virtual Appliance so while she's running an instance of BioPortal it
won't appear on our installation. We would have to give her the
information on how to do the file transfer should the files get too
large, or perhaps just walk her through increasing the limit on upload size.

Paul