[bioontology-support] Question about the REST service for Mesh Extraction

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 5 16:46:44 PST 2010

Thanks Carlo. To build-up the proper URL, here are the pieces to use with the View Extraction web service:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/viewextractor/  --> web service signature
44776/  --> ontology version identifier
?conceptid=U000006  --> concept identifier for parent term
&ontologyname=http://example.org/testing.owl&delay=10  --> name of resulting ontology and timing parameter.

Therefore, the full URL is:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/viewextractor/44776/?conceptid=U000006&ontologyname=http://purl.biooontology.org/ontology/MSH/testing.owl&delay=10

Trish