[bioontology-support] looking up RIDs from labels

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 5 18:10:39 PST 2010

Here are a few:

Brodmann Area 10

Ventral Lateral Nucleus

Gray Matter

Medial Dorsal Nucleus

Lateral Globus Pallidus

___________________________________

 Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS                              Description:

            Assistant Professor

            Department of Radiology | Stanford University

            Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285

            Stanford, CA 94305-5488

            Phone: 650-723-9495 | Fax: 650-723-5795

            Web:  <http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/>
http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/