[bioontology-support] OBI definition editor annotation not displayed +

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:10:30 PST 2010

Neither in the version we just uploaded or the previous one. Could
this be fixed, please, so that editors get the credit they deserve?

Also, when I try to do completion in the just-uploaded obi.owl, I get
a popup that says: "jump to only works with the most recent version of
the ontology".

Congratulations on getting the logical definitions in.
Any chance of terms in them linking to the appropriate bioportal pages?

-Alan