[bioontology-support] citing IAO?

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:27:29 PST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Jessica Turner <jturner at mrn.org> wrote:
> Hi Alan--I'm writing up the CogPO initial release as a paper, and have to
> say something about IAO, of course!  Is there a paper on it I should cite,
> or just the download link, or ...?

I think cite the project page for now.
http://code.google.com/p/information-artifact-ontology/
Thanks.

I'd very much like to have a quick look over the CogPO ontology - both
as I like to see new work, and because I'd like to do my best to help
make sure that IAO and OBI terms are used in the manner intended -
this will increase the chances of larger scale integration over time.

Best,
Alan