[bioontology-support] parsing log

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Tue Dec 7 11:49:49 PST 2010

Paul,

Where can I find a log for LexEVS parsing? I started parsing SNOMED and the web browser (in admin mode) timed out. Rest call on the browser shows still it's parsing (now more than 2 hours). I was thinking if there is way to parse using a command line so that I can watch the process (something like a stand alone LexEVS load script shows) or be able to look a load/parse log file about the exact status.

Thanks
Sina