[bioontology-support] How do I get the child nodes for the Meddra ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 8 07:12:27 PST 2010

Hi Eamonn,

I'm traveling the next two weeks so others on the list will need to fill-in details. However, it looks like the latest version of SNOMED is only on the Stage Annotator server .. so I'm wondering how you are accessing the latest version, ontology version id=44777?

I am able to get children for SNOMED,
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/children/1353/123037004?email=example@example.org

However, the equivalent call for MedDRA gives an error,
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/children/1422/10005329?email=example@example.org
I'm not sure why this error is occurring and have added this bug to the tracker.

Trish