[bioontology-support] SNOMED and ICD10

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Dec 8 07:32:25 PST 2010

Good morning,

is there any specific instruction for uploading and parsing SNOMED OWL/ RRF and ICD10CM RRF formats?
I am getting:
parsing error on SNOMED OWL , and  ICD10CM RRF
uploading error on SNOMED RRF

I generated SNOWMED owl with the perl script that shipped with the July 2010 version. RRF ontologies are subsets from UMLS2010 AB. For ICD10CM apparently there is a problem with urn that I fixed in our LexEVS instance by manually inserting and OID inside mapping file within the runtime jar file but I don't know how to do/fix this in NCBO appliance.

Thanks
Sina