[bioontology-support] How do I get the child nodes for the Meddra ontology

Eamonn Maguire eamonnmag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:51:47 PST 2010

Thanks Trish,

I don't know about SNOMED, all I know is that querying on it for version
44777 seems to work. I probably would not have emailed only for the fact
that the child query doesn't work properly. I'm happy no, at least for
SNOMED :) Let me know when you figure this out. Collaborators are looking
for its integration as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Eamonn