[bioontology-support] lost ontologies

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Thu Dec 9 11:39:46 PST 2010

yesterday I had 3 ontologies with "parsing error" and one with "explore" status. Today, my list was empty.

Looking at the log shows this (repeated for all IDs)

Error while getting latest version for ontology 1004
java.lang.ClassCastException: edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultOWLNamedClass cannot be cast to edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Slot

where should I look to figure out what went wrong? I stopped and started all services and the instance. No change. The upload folder is intact

Thanks
Sina