[bioontology-support] Images

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:29:41 PST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Trish Whetzel <whetzel at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Notes support upload of images. Attached is an old screenshot of a dev
> implementation. What is the specific use case?

I can't tell how this would be displayed when browsing the ontology proper.
In any case the use case is to enable more literate authoring of ontologies.
People should be able to document their terms with images, movies, other
media when appropriate. An approach to consider is letting annotations in
protege be html, and similarly in bioportal.

-Alan