[bioontology-support] AMIA workshop

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Mon Dec 13 07:43:07 PST 2010

Hi Nigam,
Thanks to Trish & Paul with their great help on setting up an instance of ncbo-appliance, I am closer to the point for using annotation service.
Looking at your slides, I see an "OWL" icon as one of the output formats for annotation results. When I did my quick sample test on few lines of text I saw only the first three formats: txt, csv, and xml formats. Is there a way to activate OWL output as well or is this an enhancement for future?

My plan is to run the annotation services on a corpus of millions of notes (perhaps only specific sections first) for local "Quality" ontology building purposes.

Thanks
Sina