[bioontology-support] table a5_... is full

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Mon Dec 13 12:31:57 PST 2010

Hi Trish,  Paul
If I get this message (table a5_entityProperty is full) in my bioportal log during parsing an ontology (SNOMED RRF) does it mean that I ran out of space? I am expanding the default 20, 8, 8 to 50, 20, 20
I basically had ICD9, and ICD10 only on the NCBO instance and was trying to load SNOMED when I got this. Do you suggest to expand it more?
I plan to load LOINC, RxNorm, ICD10PCS, from UMLS and a couple of our local ontologies.

Thanks
Sina

[cid:image001.png at 01CB9AD2.7F1BD050]