[bioontology-support] view individuals in Bioportal

Jie Zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:52:26 PST 2010

I viewed OBI using Bioportal
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/44899

OBI contains some individuals. For example, in the Jump To fields, I can
find the term "Waters". However, I clicked "Go" button. I got the
following message:

Not Browsable
Sorry, the term Waters is not browsable because it refers to an individual
 From here you can:
     * View Ontology for Biomedical Investigations, which contains Waters

Is it possible to view Individual using Bioprotal in some way? If not,
can BioPortal make it available?

Thanks,

Jie Zheng
Postdoctoral Research
Center for Bioinformatics Center
Department of Genetics
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine