[bioontology-support] AMIA workshop

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:22:02 PST 2010

Sina,

We removed the OWL export in part because the OWL that we generated was
incorrect. The other reason for removing it (rather than fixing it) what
that it seemed the other formats were  a more natural export mechanism for
this information than OWL. People tend to deal with these sorts of "data"
things with XML or RDF rather than OWL. In general we would like to
"regularize" the export formats across the application to perhaps XML and
RDF but we haven't done so yet.

Ray